Quick Takes: 2-5 players 30 - 60 minutes Ages 8+ Level 1 (easy to learn, easy to play and FUN!)
Questions about Trials? Glad you asked! Here are some key things to know before you purchase:
- We do open box trials of games for 30 days. The 30 day trial period starts from the date you receive the game
- At the end of the 30 day trial, you have two options: (1) if you love and want to keep your game you will be invoiced for the open box cost of $40 less the trial fee paid or (2) you can return the game using our pre-paid return label
- You will receive an open box, excellent condition game. We thoroughly inspect and sanitize all pieces in between trials.
- At checkout we require you to agree to our full terms and conditions you can see here
- Any other questions? please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org
This award winning game starts with each player selecting their destination cards (missions). These missions earn players point for completion and the longer the route, the more points earned. On each turn, a player can either draw train cards, claim a route (by turning in the respective train cards) or get additional destination cards. The game ends when the first player runs out of trains. The winner is the player who has accumulated the most points.
"The rules are simple enough to write on a train ticket" says game author, Alan R Moon. "The tension comes from being forced to balance greed – adding more cards to your hand, and fear – losing a critical route to a competitor."
Love Monopoly? Here's our recommendation for you: grab some Tickets to Ride!Why we chose this game for Board's Edge:
- Simplicity - easy to learn rules, intuitive strategy, great 'gateway' game
- Family fun - this is great for family game night striking the right balance between interesting for adults and not too challenging for kids
- Air of nostalgia - we promise you might reconsider taking that cross country trip via Amtrak after your first round