Quick Takes: 2-8 players 15 minutes Ages 8+ Level 1 (easy to learn, easy to play and FUN!)
If you haven't played the original Sushi Go! or seen the amazing promo video for it, we do suggest you at least give it a look at Sushi Go! In this updated deluxe version of hit Sushi Go, it's a party platter of mega maki, super sashimi, and endless edamame! You still earn points by picking winning sushi combos, but now you can customize each game by choosing a la carte from a menu of more than 20 delectable dishes. This lets you customize the game for your particular group. Only 2 players? There's a menu for that. Playing with younger children or just people newer to card games? Try the "my first meal" variant that makes the game less competitive. What's more, you can invite up to eight players to join in on the sushi feast. Let the good times roll!
This is an awesome game for a small group looking for a game night warm up or night cap. It also fits perfectly between dinner and dessert. It comes in a great decorative tin.
- Family fun - great for family game night
- Classic with a twist - similar to games you know and love (like Go Fish!), but with a twist to make it fresh and interesting
- Simplicity - easy set-up with a quick learning curve
- Golden Geek Best Card Game Nominee - 2016
- UK Games Expo Best Family Game Winner - 2017