Quick Takes: 2-6 players 15-30 minutes Ages 8+ Level 1 (easy to learn, easy to play and FUN!)About the game:
You don't need to love salad (because a lot of us don't) to love Point Salad. In this fast and fun card drafting game for the whole family, there are over 100 ways to score points. Players may use a variety of strategies, and every game of Point Salad is unique! This also makes the replayability of the game high as every game feels (and plays) a little different!
The Point Salad cards are double-sided. The front side features one of six different colorful veggies, and the back side has a point scoring goal. You might get 2 points for every carrot you have but -1 point for every onion. On any turn, you can choose to draft point cards or veggie cards. By drafting combinations of veggies and point cards that work for your strategy, you can amass the most points and win. The game ends when all the cards have been drafted, and the winner is the person with the most points. Pretty simple!
- Family fun - great for family game night and just challenging enough for adults to have fun!
- Classic with a twist - similar to games you know and love (like Go Fish!), but with a twist (open drafting, everyone sees all the cards) to make it fresh and interesting
- Fast play - great for game night warm-up or nightcap
- We love our veggies, but even if you don't, the colorful veggie cards are very cheerful
- Spiel des Jahres Recommended - 2021
- Origins Awards Best Card Game Winner - 2020
- Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee - 2019
- Fall Parents' Choice Recommended - 2014