Quick Takes: 1-4 players 150 minutes Ages 14+ Level 3 (advanced, looking for a challenge)
Questions about Trials? Glad you asked! Here are some key things to know before you give it a try:
- We do open box trials of games for 30 days. The 30-day trial period starts from the date you receive the game.
- At the end of the 30-day trial, you have two options: (1) if you love it and want to keep your game, you will be invoiced for the open box cost of $50 less the trial fee paid or (2) you can return the game using our pre-paid return label.
- You will receive an open box, excellent condition game. We thoroughly inspect and sanitize all pieces in between trials.
- At checkout we require you to agree to our full terms and conditions, which you can read here.
- Any other questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Play as a Mage Knight exploring the sprawling and ever changing world of the Atlantean Empire. In Mage Knight, you have pretty much total control over where to move, how to build up your mage knight character from zero to hero, what to explore, and who to fight. It's a choose-your-own-adventure masterpiece.
This game has everything you can think of - detailed miniatures, maps, cards, spells, complicated moral decisions, multiple rulebooks, and an entire world of content over at Board Game Geek. It combines elements of role playing, deck building, and adventure board games into one package. This has to be one of the heaviest games out there, but it has staying power and a dedicated fan base. This game might just have it all!
- We've been branching out into more role playing games (RPGs), and this one comes highly recommended!
- Designer Vlaada Chvátil has some serious street cred - and it doesn't hurt that he designed one of our favorite (but VERY different style) games, Codenames
- Offers many potential campaigns, from competitive to cooperative to solo play
- Ludoteca Ideale Official Selection Winner - 2014
- Golden Geek Best Thematic Board Game Winner - 2012
- and plenty more!