Quick Takes: 4 players 10 minutes Ages 8+ Level 1 (easy to learn, easy to play, and FUN!)
KLASK is sheer joy built for two players. If you're looking for the two-player original start there. KLASK was such a hit for two players that they designed a 4-player game. Meet KLASK 4.
It's like a better, tiny air hockey. Except this air hockey table packs away when you are done with it. No longer are you forced to put a sheet over your air hockey table and pretend you own real furniture!
Your piece is stuck to the board with magnets, and you try to hit a ball into the other player’s goal in order to score. You lose points if your piece falls into your goal, if your piece topples and you can’t recover it. You also gain a point if the other player gets stuck by two small magnets (called "biscuits" - very charming).
The biscuits are either attracted to or repelled by your magnet based on their polarity. They can be a devious obstacle if they are stuck on your side of the board, or hilarious to watch your opponent’s futile attempts to dodge them.
This game is not Zoomable. Zero chance.
By the way, you're going to play KLASK 4 so much, you'll need the spare parts!
- We love fun. It is scientifically impossible to play KLASK without having fun.
- 4-player: all the fun of the original 2 player KLASK, but built for four.
- Table fits back in the box! No air hockey table clogging up your dining room.
- Made of high quality components. The table has a lovely wooden finish and is solidly constructed.
- Spiel des Jahres Recommended - 2017
- 5 Seasons Best International Two Players Winner - 2019