Quick Takes: 1-4 players 40-80 minutes Ages 13+ Level 2 (slightly more complex than the classics, but still very accessible)
Return to the world of Everdell in this underwater expansion!
Everdell is best known for its beautiful art, high quality components, and the vertical tree that graces its board. In the peaceful realm of Everdell, woodland critters work to settle new territories and build cities. The adorable critters build a world we want to live in ourselves. Behind the beauty lies a midweight game (Level 2, in our ranking system) that is surprisingly accessible. This expansion builds on the base game with some fun new additions like underwater elements and new pearl resources.
This is not a complete game. You must have the base Everdell game to play. This is the retail edition of the game.
Looking for even more Everdell? Check out the Everdell: Bellfaire expansion too.
- Beauty - each element is thoughtfully designed
- Limited resources, but high chance for power combinations
- Seasonal time progression is such a neat twist
- Kickstarter cred - Everdell raised a huge amount of $ on Kickstarter!
Selected Awards and Honors (for base game Everdell):
- Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Winner - 2018
- Gra Roku Best Artwork Winner - 2020
- Origins Awards Best Board Game Nominee - 2019