Quick Takes: 1-4 players 40-80 minutes Ages 13+ Level 2 (slightly more complex than the classics, but still very accessible)
We just placed an order with the publisher sales arm for more Everdell! We don’t have an update on ship date yet. If you would like to be notified when Everdell comes back in stock, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just wait until you see this Evertree!
Everdell is best known for its breathtaking art, high quality components, and its vertical tree. The adorable woodland critters build a world we want to live in. Behind the beauty lies a midweight game that is surprisingly accessible.
Everdell is part tableau building, part engine building, and part worker placement (these all describe the types of actions you take as you play). Every decision matters. Your actions and the number of workers you place are limited, but you are still able to create amazing combinations in the time you have.
Each game has a clock on it. The game moves through the seasons, starting in winter and ending with fall. Time passes for each player at their own rate, so someone else cannot push the seasons quickly to rush the other players. This gives you enough time to build an engine, but keeps the game moving.
- Beauty - wondrous to behold, each element is thoughtfully designed. This game even features an innovative vertical board, the Evertree
- Limited resources, but high chance for power combinations
- Seasonal time progression is such a neat twist
Selected Awards and Honors:
- Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Winner - 2018
- Gra Roku Best Artwork Winner - 2020
- Origins Awards Best Board Game Nominee - 2019