Quick Takes: 2-4 players 30 minutes per game Ages 6+ Level 1 (easy to learn, easy to play and FUN!)About the game:
Do you love Bären (bears, in German)? We love Bears and have a soft spot for animal themed polyomino games (read: Tetris-like tile laying games, in layman speak). In this game, you have been hired by your local town to build a new bear park. Being a bear lover and naturalist, you need to ensure your enclosure is spacious, has sufficient housing for your growing bear community and all the amenities your Bärenpark visitors need. The game is all about being strategic with how you lay your tiles but with simple rules, this is a great game to play even with a an early elementary school child.
Can't get enough of animal-themed games? Try New York Zoo too!Why we chose this game for Board's Edge:
- Simplicity - easy setup, quick learning curve
- Fast play - great for a game night nightcap or warm-up
- Kids can beat the parents! (ask us how we know)
- Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee - 2017
- Spiel der Spiele Game of the Year Winner - 2017