Quick Takes: 2 players 30 minutes Ages 10+ Level 2 (slightly more complex or takes longer than the classics we all think of)
Build an entire civilization up from the Stone Age in only 30 minutes! In 7 Wonders Duel, a card drafting game for two players, you face off against your opponent to see who can build the best civilization. Resources are scarce, only 7 wonders can be built, and your opponent is trying to grab all the best cards before you can. 7 Wonders Duel is a specially crafted two-player version of 7 Wonders, and it's more streamlined. You may be familiar with the original version of 7 Wonders, where players move through three ages of a civilization, and this is still true here in 7 Wonders Duel. Each age unlocks more powerful cards to help you thwart your opponent and gain victory points, and the game also features powerful (but elusive) military and scientific victories. Will your city achieve greatness, or will your opponent prevent you from completing all your Wonders?
Looking to play with more than two players? Check out 7 Wonders, made for groups of 3-7 players.
- Strategy - this game gets you thinking
- 2-Player - works great for 2 players, and only 2 players (not all games do - including the original 7 Wonders)
- A tabletop civilization building simulator for 2!
- Kennerspiel des Jahres Recommended - 2016
- Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Winner - 2015
- And many more!
Can you name all 7 Wonders of the ancient world? Here we go: