Quick Takes: 2-4 players Ages 10+ 60-90 minutes Level 2 (somewhat more complex than the classics, but well worth the time investment)
Ready for a cooperative adventure through the lands of Andor? You and your fellow players must work together to defend Andor from various dangers throughout a series of campaigns. Learn how to play using the first campaign as a tutorial. Once you've got the gameplay down, you and your group can progress to more dangerous and challenging quests. Only if you work together will you have the strength to be the true heroes of Andor.
We often get asked for approachable campaign game recommendation by beginner or intermediate gamers. Some campaign games like Gloomhaven or Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle Earth require lots of time and energy (and a strong understanding of Dungeons & Dragons mechanics doesn't hurt either). Legends of Andor is the first campaign game we tried, and we think it's a fantastic example of the genre. We highly recommend it if you're interested in exploring this game style.
A note on the game: the board game contains five campaigns. There are also several free print-and-play expansions as well as plenty more content and expansions at the game's official website.
- For a game with this much depth, it's easy to pick up and learn thanks to the first campaign functioning as a tutorial
- No other game like it - and we've tried a lot of them!
- Cooperative - play with your friends, not against them
Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner - 2013
- Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Expert Game Winner - 2014
- As d'Or - Jeu de l'Annee Winner - 2013
- and many more!