Quick Takes: 2-6 players 15-30 minutes Ages 8+ Level 1 (easy to learn, easy to play and FUN!)About the game:
You don't need to love salad (because a lot of us don't) to love Point Salad. In this fast and fun card drafting game for the whole family, there are over 100 ways to score points. Players may use a variety of strategies, and every game of Point Salad is unique! This also makes the replayability of the game high as every game feels (and plays) a little different!
Cards come in six different types of veggies, and the back of each card has a different scoring method. So for instance, one scoring method may award 2 points for every carrot you have, but deduct a point for every onion. By drafting combinations of veggies and point cards that work for your strategy, you can amass the most points and win. The game ends when all the cards have been drafted, and the winner is the person with the most points. Pretty simple!
- Family fun - great for family game night and just challenging enough for adults to have fun!
- Classic with a twist - similar to games you know and love (like Go Fish!), but with a twist (open drafting, everyone sees all the cards) to make it fresh and interesting
- Fast play - great for game night warm-up or nightcap
- Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee - 2019
- Fall Parents' Choice Recommended - 2014