Quick Takes: 1-6 players 120-180 minutes Ages 14+ Level 3 (advanced, looking for a challenge)
Questions about Trials? Glad you asked! Here are some key things to know before you purchase:
- We do open box trials of games for 30 days. The 30 day trial period starts from the date you receive the game.
- At the end of the 30 day trial, you have two options: (1) if you love and want to keep your game you will be invoiced for the open box cost of $50 less the trial fee paid or (2) you can return the game using our pre-paid return label
- You will receive an open box, excellent condition game. We thoroughly inspect and sanitize all pieces in between trials.
- At checkout we require you to agree to our full terms and conditions you can see here
- Any other questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
When faced with an elder god, your only options are to go insane or die. If you are very lucky, you can do both!
Arkham Horror is part of the Lovecraft mythos series. H.P. Lovecraft wrote about Cthulhu and the elder gods. Most of his protagonists (like most of our characters in this game!) went insane when faced with the otherworldly terror of the elder gods.
Arkham Horror is the latest heavy board game in the Lovecraft mythos series. We carry the third edition of the game. This is a cooperative board game with a lot of mechanics to keep track of. The board is modular and each scenario lays the tiles in a different way. The modular board offers variation, but still takes up a lot of table space. In the game, you are investigators in 1926 Arkham and face a series of encounters you need to resolve to save humanity. Your strategy will not be enough to save you if fortune does not smile on you. --dark--
- Meets the challenge - the twists in this game make it a great new game for an advanced board gamer and its a great streamline update to the 1st and 2nd version (most approachable in our opinion of the three)
- We love love the Lovecraft theme (yep, that's 2-3 loves)
- Golden Geek Best Thematic Game nominee - 2018
- Golden Geek Best Cooperative Game nominee - 2018